CRS112-8P-4S-IN is an eight Gigabit RJ45 port PoE switch, that offers different power output options: autosensing 802.3af/at PoE/PoE+ and Passive PoE, and four SFP ports provide optical fiber connectivity options to support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
CRS112-8P-4S-IN is equipped with 12 independent switching ports. 28 V 3.4 A power supply is already included in the box. There is a secondary DC jack on the back of the enclosure that supports a 48-57 V power supply (not included, can be purchased separately - product codes 48POW (1.46A 70W) and 48V2A96W (2A 96W)). CRS112-8P-4S-IN can power 802.3af/at devices if 48-57 V DC input is used (unit will automatically detect and provide correct power to devices). Max current is 1 A per port if the input voltage is 18-28 V, 450 mA if 48-57 V. Total limit is 2.8A@24V and 1.4A@48-57V. PoE-Out is passed over mode B 4,5 (+) and 7,8 (-) pins.
- Number of DC inputs:2 (DC jack)
- DC jack input Voltage:18-28 V / 48-57 V
- Max power consumption:160 W
- Max power consumption without attachments:10 W
- Cooling type: Passive
- PoE-out ports:ther1-Ether8
- PoE out:802.3af/at
- Max out per port output (input 18-30 V):1 A
- Max out per port output (input 30-57 V):450 mA
- Max total out (A) 2.8A (18V-28V) & 1.4A (48V-57V) A
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports:8
- Number of 1G Ethernet ports with PoE-out:8
- Serial console port: RJ45