The DFS8M is a wireless photo-electronic smoke detector suitable for residential and commercial applications. It detects all types of smoke and has a built-in siren for compliance with the EN14604 European standard. When the DFS8M is triggered, its integral sounder notifies occupants and the control panel sends a signal to the Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) or to the end-users enabling swift action to be taken. Other messages which can be relayed to the ARC include tamper, maintenance, and battery condition. End users benefit from peace of mind knowing that their smoke detectors are monitored round the clock for maintenance, as well as smoke detection, and service calls are automatically scheduled should the detector require cleaning or a replacement battery. Because the detector is wireless, it can easily be added to existing wireless and hybrid intruder alarm systems without disrupting business operations or the decor of any home.
Features & Benefits:
- State of the art optical sensing chamber: Detects all types of smoke using the light scattering principle with infrared light to measure the amount of smoke in the chamber every 40 seconds
- Built in piezoelectric sounder: Ensures maximum life safety by triggering an audible siren locally and meets requirements for compliance to new EN14604 European standard
- Battery life: Long 10 year battery life reduces maintenance costs
- High Performance: wireless narrow band, FM radio frequency 868-870 MHz band with anti-jamming
- Test button: Offers end user peace of mind and installers a swift method of testing the detector
EASY-TO-USE MOBILE APP
The wireless smoke detector is easy to access, thanks to Impact, a dedicated Honeywell mobile app. It sends alarm notifications/calls to your phone even while you’re away from your premises. Equipped with advanced features, it enables 24x7 monitoring.
- EN61000- 6-3:2001