The RB260GS is a small SOHO switch. It has five Gigabit Ethernet ports and one SFP cage powered by an Atheros Switch Chip.
Tested and recommended to use with MikroTik SFP modules: S-85DLC05D, S-31DLC20D and S-35/53LC20D (not included)
It is powered by an operating system designed specifically for MikroTik Switch products - SwOS.
SwOS is configurable from your web browser. It gives you all the basic functionality for a managed switch, plus more: Allows to manage port-to-port forwarding, apply MAC filter, configure VLANs, mirror traffic, apply bandwidth limitation and even adjust some MAC and IP header fields.
- Product code - CSS106-5G-1S
- Dimensions - 113x139x28mm
- Operating System - MikroTik SwOS
- Storage size - 128 KB
- Storage type - FLASH
- MTBF - Approximately 100'000 hours at 25C
- Tested ambient temperature - -20°C to 70°C
- Number of DC inputs - 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage - 11-30 V
- Max power consumption - 5 W
- Cooling type - Passive
- PoE in - Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage - 11-30 V
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports - 5
- SFP DDMI - Yes
- SFP ports - 1
Certification & Approvals Details
- Certification - CE, EAC, ROHS
- IP - IP20