Powering a bunch of access points or IP cameras and a few uplinks on a tower has never been easier. net power 16P has 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE-out and two SFP+ ports for 10G fiber uplinks.
Its sturdy and compact outdoor enclosure allows the switch to be mounted in all kinds of environments – from damp attics and shafts to towers, masts and poles with hose clamps.
Net power 16P has a non-blocking throughput of 36 Gbps, switching capacity of 72 Gbps and a forwarding rate of 53.6 Mpps.
The device itself does not have an onboard voltage converter. You need 24V PSU to have 24V PoE out and/or 48V PSU to have 48V PoE out (IEEE 802.3 at/af).
The power supply is NOT included with the product. You are welcome to use your preferred power option, like battery pack etc. Compatible also with MikroTik power supplies 24HPOW, 48POW and 48V2A96W.
- Number of DC inputs:2 (DC jack)
- DC jack input Voltage:18-30 V / 48-57 V
- Max power consumption:316 W
- Max power consumption without attachments:16 W
- Cooling type: Passive
- PoE-out ports: Ether1-Ether16
- PoE out:802.3af/at
- Max out per port output (input 18-30 V):1.1 A
- Max out per port output (input 30-57 V):0.6 A
- Max total out (A):2.8A (18V-30V) & 1.4A (48V-57V) x2 A
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports:16
- Number of 1G Ethernet ports with PoE-out:16
- SFP+ ports:2