Quickly set up a fast, reliable, and efficient wired network in your home or office
- 8 high-speed Fast Ethernet ports
- Plug and play technology for simple setup
- IEEE 802.3x flow control, RoHs compliant to enhance network reliability
- Innovative D-Link Green energy-saving features
- Compact design for convenient placement
- Fanless design for silent operation
- dd more devices and computers to the network
- No software or configuration is required - just connect it to your network and you are up and running
- Delivers up to 200Mbps throughput per port in full-duplex mode
- Plug and play installation
- 24/7 Basic installation support
- Unmanaged Desktop Switch
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet.
Effortless High-Speed Networking
The DES-1008E features easy access, auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports with an LED indicator for each port to quickly distinguish link status and activity. The DES-1008E switch also supports Auto MDI/MDIX Crossover allowing each port to be plugged directly to a server, hub, router, or switch using regular straight-through twisted-pair Ethernet cables to get you the maximum speed possible for each device connected to your network.
The DES-1008E 8-Port Fast Ethernet Switch is part of D-Link’s new series of home devices that make use of D-Link’s Green Technology, providing energy savings, reduced heat, and a longer product life without sacrificing performance or functionality. An energy-efficient power adapter (EnergyStar Level V qualified), minimized use of harmful substances (RoHS compliant), and recyclable packaging make this switch truly environmentally friendly.
The DES-1008E helps conserve energy automatically. The switch saves substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down.
The DES-1008E is designed with the environment in mind and is compliant with Energy Star Level V, as well as with the stringent CEC and MEPS regulations that require the use of energy-efficient power adapters. It is also built to follow RoHS standards to minimize the use of hazardous materials and uses recyclable packaging that helps reduce waste, complying with the WEEE directive.